Setting the Standard in Affordable and Luxury Housing
Silcon Constructors Inc. is a residential and commercial general contracting / design build company with an office in Marina, California. Silcon has successfully operated throughout California, specializing in affordable and market rate multi-family housing, single family luxury home building, commercial tenant improvements and residential rehabilitation projects.
Silcon has built a reputation for constructing high quality projects with a focus on rapid delivery and competitive pricing. Due to the extensive experience our award-winning staff has had in the past with larger scale projects, Silcon was able to successfully transition from single family home building into multi-family and commercial projects as the market landscape changed. For over 10 years Silcon has realized continued growth in the Central Coast markets building affordable (TCAC) and market rate multi-family apartments and townhome / condominium projects.
Silcon offers comprehensive construction services including full construction management, AMEPF design build services, Building Information Modeling (BIM), advanced subcontractor prequalification, complete online collaboration tools uniting the entire construction team, multi-level QA/QC Assurance Program, detailed scheduling, comprehensive cost reporting, value engineering, and quality control services on every project. The company maintains cordial relationships of mutual respect with the professional architectural and engineering communities and enjoys an excellent reputation and loyal following among subcontractors throughout California. Silcons’ warranty program is well established and includes a
designated in house team that coordinates all warranty work with homeowners and subcontractors. Silcon is well versed in the extensive reporting requirements of public projects, specifically Prevailing Wage/Davis Bacon certified payroll process requirements, Section 3 Local Hire, and MBE/WBE/DBE.
Daniel Silverie III
Dan has over 42 years of construction experience. His construction management experience includes multifamily apartments, condominiums, affordable housing, luxury homes, commercial construction, tax credit housing, single family developments, tenant improvements, podium work and rehabilitation projects. He oversees all the estimation efforts for the company, along with business development, market research, contract review, contract buyout, schedule drafting, insurance review and LEED initiatives.
- Delaware Street Apartments for Wood Partners 111 Luxury Units over podium in San Mateo, CA
- Park Landing for Jamboree Housing – 70 Affordable Housing Units in Buena Park, CA
- Hemlock Family Apartments for Rancho Belago Developers – 78 Affordable Housing Units in Moreno Valley, CA
- Haciendas Phase 1 for Housing Authority of Monterey County – 50 Affordable Housing Units in Salinas, CA
- Village at Tehachapi for Global Premier – 81 Affordable Housing Units in Tehachapi, CA
- Trevvett Court for Carmel Foundation – 14 Senior Housing units over subterranean podium in Carmel, CA
- Hickory Ridge for Opportunity Builders – 41 Affordable apartment units in Pagosa Springs, CO
- The Village at Chowchilla for Opportunity Builders – 81 Affordable unit in Chowchilla, CA Multi
Family Condos and Townhomes
- Villa Valencia for Stratus Development – 77 townhomes in Redlands, CA
- Classics at Kiel Court for Classic Communities – 34 condominiums in Sunnyvale, CA
- Central Park for CPH Northern California – 10 townhomes in Sunnyvale, CA
Detached Single Family Residences
- Classics at Miramonte for Classic Communities – 58 luxury homes in Mountain View, CA
- West Meadow Oaks for California Communities – 6 luxury homes in Palo Alto, CA
- Trinity Glen for McCarthy Land Co. – 10 single family homes in Willow Glen, CA
- Classics at Kilmer Park for Classic Communities – 24 single family homes in Campbell, CA
- Carmel Presbyterian Church Remodel – 16,000 SF modernization in Carmel, CA
- CSUMB Dining Commons – 14,000 SF rehab of dining and kitchen Facilities in Seaside, CA
- Mission Viejo for Seminole Companies – 9 unit office building TI in Mission Viejo, CA
- Pine Avenue for the City of Long Beach and Jamboree Housing – Rehabilitation of 14 Affordable Housing Units in Long Beach, CA
- Casa Grande for IAH – Rehabilitation of 100 Affordable Housing Units in Ceres, CA
- Skyline Terrace for Seminole Companies – Condo Conversion and Rehab of 40 apartment units in Monterey, CA
- Plaza International for Regis – Rehabilitation of 46 Apartment Units in Palo Alto, CA
- Footprints on the Bay for Monterey Kimberly Place – Condo Conversion and Rehab of 151 apartment units in Monterey, CA
- Mills Ranch for Uecker and Assoc. (Receiver) – Remediation of 75 Acre Abandoned Site
Craig has nearly 15 years of meaningful, diverse, and successful experience in managing a variety of projects. He has managed and completed single custom homes to large subdivisions, sprawling apartment complexes to small infill projects, and everything in between both public and private. In addition to day to day oversight of projects he also assists in estimating, bidding, and contract management.
Multi Family Residences
● Monterey Hotel Affordable Housing – 18 Apartments in Monterey, CA.
● Cannery Row – 7 Condominiums in Monterey, CA.
● Oak Park Phase 1 – 80 Apartments in Paso Robles, CA.
Single Family Residences
● Oakhaven Village – 62 Townhomes in Atascadero, CA.
● Seven Oaks – 7 single family homes in Paso Robles, CA.
● Rockview Place – 9 single family homes in San Luis Obispo, CA.
● San Luis Street Parkway – 3 single family homes in Avila Beach, CA.
● Nutmeg Avenue – a large custom home in Morro Bay, CA.
● Dove Creek Villas – 27 townhomes in Atascadero, CA.
● Dove Creek Collections – 45 single family homes in Atascadero, CA.
● Valle Vista – 30 single family homes in San Luis Obispo, CA.
● Meadowlark – 72 single family homes in Paso Robles, CA.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, with minors in Business Management and Spanish Brigham Young University