Setting the Standard in Affordable and Luxury Housing
Silcon Constructors Inc. is a residential and commercial general contracting / design build company with an office in Marina, California. Silcon has successfully operated throughout California, specializing in affordable and market rate multi-family housing, single family luxury home building, commercial tenant improvements and residential rehabilitation projects.
Silcon has built a reputation for constructing high quality projects with a focus on rapid delivery and competitive pricing. Due to the extensive experience our award-winning staff has had in the past with larger scale projects, Silcon was able to successfully transition from single family home building into multi-family and commercial projects as the market landscape changed. For over 10 years Silcon has realized continued growth in the Central Coast markets building affordable (TCAC) and market rate multi-family apartments and townhome / condominium projects.
Daniel Silverie III
With over 42 years of experience, Dan is an accomplished contractor who manages a wide variety of projects which include: multifamily apartments, condominiums, affordable housing, luxury homes, commercial construction, tax credit housing, single family developments, tenant improvements, podium work and rehabilitation projects. He oversees all the estimation efforts for the company, along with business development, market research, contract review, contract buyout, schedule drafting, insurance review and LEED initiatives.
Dan joined the US Air Force at a young age followed by further service as a Deputy Sheriff. Having grown up working with his parents in their glass shop on the Monterey Peninsula, he was then led to other construction trades and when the opportunity came to work for himself in the building industry, he was ready and business took off. Operating his own construction companies over the years led to where he is now, with a small but hard working crew that is very experienced in construction management.
Dan lives with his wife of 42 years, Patricia; together they have 3 children and six grandchildren. Dan and Tricia work together to stay healthy and fit, by running, walking, aerobics, and weight training in their free time. This healthy lifestyle allows for sharp oversight on all his projects. He is an active member in his church and has served on the board of several organizations helping to offer guidance and direction for building opportunities. Helping those in need and having a part in providing affordable homes is high on his list of accomplishments.
- Delaware Street Apartments for Wood Partners 111 Luxury Units over podium in San Mateo, CA
- Park Landing for Jamboree Housing – 70 Affordable Housing Units in Buena Park, CA
- Hemlock Family Apartments for Rancho Belago Developers – 78 Affordable Housing Units in Moreno Valley, CA
- Haciendas Phase 1 for Housing Authority of Monterey County – 50 Affordable Housing Units in Salinas, CA
- Village at Tehachapi for Global Premier – 81 Affordable Housing Units in Tehachapi, CA
- Trevvett Court for Carmel Foundation – 14 Senior Housing units over subterranean podium in Carmel, CA
- Hickory Ridge for Opportunity Builders – 41 Affordable apartment units in Pagosa Springs, CO
- The Village at Chowchilla for Opportunity Builders – 81 Affordable unit in Chowchilla, CA Multi
Family Condos and Townhomes
- Villa Valencia for Stratus Development – 77 townhomes in Redlands, CA
- Classics at Kiel Court for Classic Communities – 34 condominiums in Sunnyvale, CA
- Central Park for CPH Northern California – 10 townhomes in Sunnyvale, CA
Detached Single Family Residences
- Classics at Miramonte for Classic Communities – 58 luxury homes in Mountain View, CA
- West Meadow Oaks for California Communities – 6 luxury homes in Palo Alto, CA
- Trinity Glen for McCarthy Land Co. – 10 single family homes in Willow Glen, CA
- Classics at Kilmer Park for Classic Communities – 24 single family homes in Campbell, CA
- Carmel Presbyterian Church Remodel – 16,000 SF modernization in Carmel, CA
- CSUMB Dining Commons – 14,000 SF rehab of dining and kitchen Facilities in Seaside, CA
- Mission Viejo for Seminole Companies – 9 unit office building TI in Mission Viejo, CA
- Pine Avenue for the City of Long Beach and Jamboree Housing – Rehabilitation of 14 Affordable Housing Units in Long Beach, CA
- Casa Grande for IAH – Rehabilitation of 100 Affordable Housing Units in Ceres, CA
- Skyline Terrace for Seminole Companies – Condo Conversion and Rehab of 40 apartment units in Monterey, CA
- Plaza International for Regis – Rehabilitation of 46 Apartment Units in Palo Alto, CA
- Footprints on the Bay for Monterey Kimberly Place – Condo Conversion and Rehab of 151 apartment units in Monterey, CA
- Mills Ranch for Uecker and Assoc. (Receiver) – Remediation of 75 Acre Abandoned Site